2016-09-01

Cartel History...Episode 1

 A long time ago on iPad far,
far away....

Star Wars: Uprising

Alien Legion Dossiers
Episode 1 - The Begining

So back in December of 2015, I had reached the level cap and was struggling for something to do to keep my interest in the game.  There were fewer Sector Battles and no lightsabers to be found.  I was a level 65 smuggler looking for something to do.

Now cartels had been around for a long time in the game.  But with little Sector Battle experience under my belt, no one came recruiting.  I considered joining (or at least asking to join) other cartels.  Many of them seemed hyper-dedicated to those Sector Battle things.  Others seemed too desperate for players.

So I did the only thing  that made me feel safe, I created my own cartel.  This way I could recruit like minded players who would respect one another and help each other out.  If people didn't like that, they were (and are) welcome to look elsewhere, no hard feelings.


I wanted a casual cartel, helpful, friendly.

And so the Alien Legion was founded...

My first two recruits, Zabrek Mep and Saviag Lobo are no longer with us.   Zabrek last known login was around February 9th.  He only reached level 14.  Saving, well he never earned a single CXP for our cartel and never made it past level 2...that I know of.  I trust that they are doing well, and if they ever return to Uprising they are welcome back.


More to come in following installments.







No comments:

Post a Comment