2016-06-18

1 Hour Sector Battle - WalkThrough (Spending No Chromium)


Hey folks just thought I would share my plan for the 1 hour Sector Battles. 
First off, it is really important your crew is available at the start of the battle.
Here is how I go through the event:

When the timer starts I go see my Faction Rep to kick off the event.

I then go immediately to the Crew Battle Runs.  As fast I can I start up 20 Crew Battle Runs.  But here is the trick,  I always look for the runs with the shortest duration.  Those are usually around 40-41 minutes.  If those are not available I look for the 50 minute runs and so on.  If the run is at 60 minutes or more you will not get any battle plans (bps).

Once that is done, I go to the Star Destroyer and run 5 missions on the planet.  For me, that collects 2,000 vps and 3 battle plans (bps) per run.  By about 30 minutes into the event I have 15 bps and 10,000 vps. I then do 3 runs on the Star Destroyer to earn the maximum victory points (vps).  Again for me that is 27,500 vps per run.  So by 35 minutes I am at 92,500 victory points.


That part is pretty repetitive for me.  But from here on out it depends on what you start getting back from the crew runs.


If there is time before the first crew runs come back, I will do a few more (usually only 2) runs on the planet to earn 4,000 vps and 6 battle plans.  


If there are still no crew runs back I will do another run on the Star Destroyer.  Bringing my total to 124,000 victory points.


As soon as the crew runs start coming in, collect the battle plans and send the crews back out. At this point it doesn't matter which runs you choose, just go fast.


Take your bps and do as many runs on the Star Destroyer as you can.  Between each run check to see if there are any more crew runs complete. Keeping track of how many battle plans you have left is crucial.  If you have more than 5 battle plans left in the final minute,  do one of the crew runs battle ops.  This won't get you as much vps, but it is better than losing the battle plans.


So for today's run I ended with 221,800 victory points.  I should have had another 14,400 but I collected the final mission after then sector battle resolved.


NOTE:  For those of you with Alternate Characters.  After I do the first set of Crew Runs I switch over to my alternate characters.  I send out as many crew runs as I can making sure at least 1 run has a 100% chance of success.  This way I am guaranteed at minimum of 1 4* Event crystal for each of my characters.


That's it.


Good Luck, and May the Force be with You!

Ryer Grogan

No comments:

Post a Comment